AECC University College offers a range of health science undergraduate courses, delivering high quality education, research and clinical training.
Since we opened our doors to students in 1965, we have been one of the leaders in healthcare education and training, providing the world with professionals who are enthusiastic and ready to make a difference to society.
We offer courses in chiropractic, physiotherapy, psychology, sports, exercise and health science, rehabilitation, therapeutic radiography, diagnostic radiography and medical imaging.
Use state of the art facilities at our specialist campus where you will get hands on with only one of seven up right MRI scanners, digital x-ray equipment, quantitate fluoroscopy, high-spec Samsung and AGFA Ultrasound scanners.
When you join us at AECC University College, you’ll be joining a specialist health institution with an international reputation for musculoskeletal health education. Here’s what you can look forward to:
1. On-site clinics - You’ll learn and train in one of patient-facing clinics – right at the heart of our campus. Whether you’re working in our high-diagnostic imaging facilities, in one of Europe’s largest chiropractic placement clinics, or the fully equipped Exercise and Sport Performance Centre, we’ll help you get work-ready in a real-world clinical environment.
2. We’re well connected. As well as our links to Premier League football clubs you’ll make the most of our partnerships with national teams such as England and Welsh Rugby, able-bodied and para-sports organisations including the GB Para Nordic Ski team, Red Bull R1 Racing, European Space Agency and local academies. Whatever your chosen course, our global, national and local connections will help you go further.
3. State-of-the-art facilities - You won’t find equipment like this in every institution. We have one of only seven upright MRI scanners in the country. In our Human Performance Laboratory you’ll master state-of-the-art testing and analysis equipment. And you’ll learn about rehab, injury resistance and performance enhancement in our Exercise Centre.
4. A real community - Our campus is small, which means you’ll be part of a close-knit community of students and staff from around the world – right from your first day. You can expect a lot of contact time during your studies, and our students get plenty of support from our helpful, specialist staff. We’re really proud of our unique learning and social environment. Everyone is welcome, and we all look out for one another.
5. Learning about anatomy - Clinical application is a huge part of what we do. With our on-site prosection lab we aim to underpin your practical knowledge with basic science and anatomy to give you a complete understanding of your chosen subject that'll help you excel.